The Seismic Studies Center at King Saud University was established on 12/29/1404 AH, and it is located in Building No. 4 of the College of Science, and it is followed by 27 stations for monitoring earthquakes distributed over the various regions of the Kingdom. The center has effectively contributed to providing complete scientific and directive information about the seismic events in the eighties and nineties of the Gregorian calendar that occurred in the Gulf of Aqaba, which contributed and played a prominent role in spreading cultural and scientific awareness among citizens. The center has rightly become one of the largest observatories in the Arab region and currently has a database on seismic activity in the Kingdom. And the neighboring areas that have occurred during the last period and these data are not available to any other observatory on the seismicity of the Arabian Peninsula.